Friday, May 27, 2011

MY LIP GLOSS IS POPPIN'

So, yesterday I made my trip to Ulta to use my Ulta Rewards Free Gift Coupon for this month... I was only a Level 2 and I ended up getting the REVLON COLOR BURST lip gloss in 020 Papaya... I am in love! I actually bought this because I had never tried it, and I needed a coral or orange/reddish color for one of my summer makeup looks!

This lipgloss is AMAZING! It is very pigmented, thick, but not sticky and I actually really like the sleek packaging! And I have trouble making my lipgloss last because I have a bad habbit of rubbing my lips together, but this one stays on very well! 

The Pictures below really don't do the color justice because of the lighting... It is way more pigmented and a brighter color than the pictures display, and it looks really good for no lipliner or lipstick underneath! Here's a glimpse of what it kind of looks like----


2 comments: