Tuesday, May 17, 2011

OK, this is my other exception to drugstore foundation! I really looove the Physicians Formula Mineral wear. It is my favorite for daily wear! I have gotten compliments on my skin since I started wearing it in 2007! I have never worn a makeup for so long! I love it! There is a catch, this is not for everyone. They only manufacture colors for lighter skin tones! This is a really good foundation if you need good coverage, but don't want something too heavy. I love this foundation so much I have even written Physicians Formula a letter about it in the past! 

PROS
+Doesn't clog pores
+great for sensitive/ breakout prone skin
+provides for a flawless complexion
+Oil Free 
+Fragrance Free
+Great coverage 
+Creates a Natural/Flawless complexion
+matte finish
+photographs well because there is no SPF
+TALC Free 


CONS
-only available in shades for fairer skin
-no longer carried by Ulta stores

No comments:

Post a Comment