Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Chinese Laundry

Hope everyone has had a good week so far! =)

I was in a Rush this weekend because my best friend wanted to go out, and I didn't pack very well because I had to do so at 5:30 am and rush! lol...

So we ran to Ross since there is one fairly close to my parents' house, and I bought three shirts, and this pair of Chinese Laundry Wedges.


I actually found them on the Chinese Laundry website and they are called "Smooth Talker". I was happy to know that they were still on their website for $69.95 and I believe I got them for about $25 =) It always makes me feel good to know I saved money. I bought the black ones and my best friend bought the nude ones. 

I am also excited to tell you they were super comfortable! I wore them all day Sunday without any pain! 
I haven't had a lot of time recently because I just took 6 hours of summer school and I worked AT LEAST 25 hours a week, but I will try to post some pics of all the cute stuff I have been finding lately! I have done a lot of shopping in my free time! But for now I am just working 40 hours a week w/ no homework so I will probably be posting more! 


Have a great Hump Day!!

Kdoll <3



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment