Wednesday, August 17, 2011

GUESS JEANS

I went to GUESS with my mom the other day and I ended up buying some more of their "Daredevil" fit, skinny jeans/pants! I have been wearing GUESS jeans in particular for four years now, and anytime I go look anywhere else no one has jeans that even come close to Guess! 

I like GUESS jeans in particular because they fit so well and fit many different body types without having to be super stretchy! I like the Daredevil fit because they hug in all the right places (even on people with completely different body types). I can't say they will fit everyone, but they fit my best friend who has no trouble finding jeans, and they also fit me and I always have trouble finding jeans!

- They have a low-rise fit, but they aren't so low that they don't stay on right. My best friend and I have completely different bodies. She has a SUPER small waist, she measures about 24 in her waist and 37 in her hips. While my rip cage is bigger than hers and I am a 27 and a 39 in my hips (even though I don't have hips, it's mainly my back side lol). Yet, these jeans fit both of us like a glove! 

-We both don't mind to by more expensive jeans because when it comes to how your pants fit- it's WORTH it! They tend to not stretch out weird and they typically last so much longer! (Although, if I found some cheaper jeans that fit my odd body type, I wouldn't put my nose up in the air and not buy them!) 

The blue jeans I got have a wash that I felt would be great for everyday use, and I got the black ones because I love black skinnies, but they aren't denim and I can also wear them to work! =)

-The pockets are also proportioned to the backside in a way that is flattering for many body types. The pockets aren't TOO big or TOO small! I feel sexy every time I put them on!  I actually have 5 pairs of Daredevil skinnies from GUESS now and I love all of them!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment