Tuesday, August 2, 2011

SHOE DAZZLE

So I have been a HUGE Kardashian fan for a while now. It's a weird thing because sometimes I think they are so annoying and idiotic, but I love how their stylist Monica Rose dresses them, and Idk it's an odd obsession.

So when Kim K came out promoting ShoeDazzle I immediately signed up just to see what it was, but I never bought a pair because I am nervous about the quality. I am on the shorter side and I am about 5'3", but I have really long feet for my body so it's always difficult to find shoes that fit nice and comfortable because I cannot afford to go up a 1/2-size because they will look huge for my body! 

Has anyone bought from ShoeDazzle! I have read reviews online about their quality, but I was just curious to see if anyone had bought from there because the shoes look like they are ok, and if they are I deff wouldn't mind getting a pair a month for so cheap! 

 

3 comments:

  1. I think the concept is really cool, but I couldn't shop online for shoes. I have really narrow feet making shoe shopping difficult in person. Depending on the style of the shoe I can fluctuate sizes from an 8 to a 9 which is quite a range. Biggest problems I have is that it slides off my ankles or my toes are scrunched based on the style because of the narrow structure of my feet. It's very frustrating. I have great luck finding tennis shoes/sneakers, but others it's a nightmare.

    I'll spend forever in a store trying on a variety of shoes and it's always the ones I like best that won't fit my awkward feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I have a hard time finding shoes that fit well too... I fluctuate anywhere from an 8 1/2 to a 9 1/2. Usually I am about a 9 though. I also have very narrow feet, but they are super long for my body! (I am only 5'3") LOL. And so sometimes shoes fit me odd!! Especially if they are not engineered very well (which most cheap shoes aren't). I am kind of scared to purchase some without being able to feel the material at least first. lol. I don't really like cheap heels. I have a hard time spending money on shoes that cost $40, but are worth nothing lol.

    ReplyDelete