Monday, August 15, 2011

Estee Lauder

This weekend I took a surprise trip home to visit my parents and my mom and I decided last minute to go shopping on Sunday morning. I wanted to go to the outlet Dillard's that we have near my parents' house, and my mom needed to visit Estee Lauder for some makeup and to get the free gift with purchase!

My mom gave me some of the fun stuff she didn't want/ need out of her gift and her "step-up" gift. I was totally surprised by the fun colors they have this season! My Dad's mother has worn Estee Lauder since I can remember and my mother has used their make-up off and on and used their skin-care consistently for a while. 

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair 


Estee Lauder Perfectionist 






My mom REALLY LOVES these two products! I Actually use her free gift size bottles that she has gotten over the years on my eyes! I use the night repair serum under my eyes because of all the aging that has occurred during college, and the perfectionist on my upper eye lid because all the women in my family have very droopy eyelids and I and trying to slow the process on my eyes! I can feel it already working! It tightens up your face while still moisturizing! But these are definitely great products to inform your moms, aunts, and grandmothers about!


These are swatches from the products my mom gave me out of her free-gift and free-gift "step-up". The lipstick is Pure Color number 53 in Wildly Pink SHIMMER, the lip gloss is the Pure Color gloss in number 23 Star Pink SHIMMER, and the eye liner is the Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil in 05 Graphite (Bottom-up)
 Also pictured is the Scrumptious Bold Volume Lifting Mascara and Lash Primer Plus Full Treatment Formula duo. I haven't tried this particular mascara by Estee Lauder yet, but I plan on trying it tomorrow!

Also I took a quick pic of myself in the Wildly Pink lipstick at work! I love it! It's a fun color that reminds me of a strawberry or watermelon, and I absolutely love it for the summer! I have already gotten many compliments in my office today! It looks more red-toned in the pic, but it's just the lighting, the swatch is a better example of its true color!  

 


--I also splurged a little and bought a pair of black skinnies and skinny blue jeans from Guess. Then at the Discounted Dillard's I bought a dress, a sweater, and ripped leggings for $18! My mom and I also visited Neiman's where she was looking for the YSL highlights, but ended up buying the concealer by Cle de Peau. After the cosmetic lady applied it to my mom it was life changing! I really wish I took pictures! It's quite pricey being that it is a couture line, but totally worth the buy!

I will post pics of my finds tomorrow!

<3 KRISTENDOLL

No comments:

Post a Comment