Tuesday, June 7, 2011

FAB WEEKEND!

So I had an incredible weekend! On Friday I decided to blend in with my surroundings and actually go to a country bar. I never go even though there are tons of them where I am living for school, but it's not really my thing! I still had a great time and two-stepped with some nice country gentlemen. lmao. 

My friend Kathryn and I at Daisey Dukes.




On Saturday morning i went to yoga with my cousin, and it felt really great! I also got a mani/pedi with her, and I loved the color!  It's called Cajun Shrimp by OPI, and I got tons of compliments on it! unfortunately I spent all of Sunday pool side, and two of my fingernails chips, but my toenails are still standing strong! =D  

We also got our eyebrows threaded, and I feel so clean now!

I'm not sure why these pictures look dark on my computer because they look super bright on my phone! 


I have never liked Biore pore strips, but my cousin always uses them and while we were watching oddities she had one on so i decided to do one as well... Well, I know I used it right, but it just doesn't work for me, and I know it's not because I have perfect pores!

I think I will stick with my Neutrogena WAVE and Mary Kay Micro dermal abrasion for deep cleansing of my pores! 

2 comments:

  1. Cute nail polish colors. I love the nose strips. Haha. Great blog. I'm now following. It'd be great if you could check out my blog =)

    -Dinah
    www.dgsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I will follow you as well!

    ReplyDelete