Friday, June 3, 2011

TGIF


Happy Friday! I am so thankful it is finally Friday (Even if I only had a 3 day week). Soooo I just found this out about 6 months ago, and I feel silly for never realizing this, BUT sugar free Redbull is SUPER low in calories! I try not to drink caffeine unless I really need it, but when I do I drink this! The small can is ONLY 10 calories! PLUS- it's sugar free so you don't have that weird crash! I like it better than the five hour energy shots because those don't always work for me. I like other energy drinks, but with all the other stuff added they leave me on the verge of a panic attacks or with an upset stomach! 


 Besides the fact that Friday is the last day of the week, it is amazing because I don't have my 8am Yoga class! So I got to sleep in a little! =D 

I was feeling sneaky so I took a picture of my self bored in class this morning, to show off my yellow rose, Betsey Johnson earrings! I got these a few years ago from Dillards and i always have to break them back out in the Spring and Summer! I love wearing yellow with black and white outfits because it really gives the looks a fresh pop! LOVE IT! 




I HATE the lighting though in this room because it washed me out to wear you can't see my bright pink cheeks! Also the yellow looks way more dull! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment