Monday, June 27, 2011

Pride Weekend

So I had a GREAT weekend at PRIDE in Houston. Although, the weather was too humid for my liking. My last blog I posted about my kiss nails, and they are till intact and look awesome! I am so shocked! Especially since I had such a crazy weekend the parade, bars, and at the pool! 

-I wish my pictures turned out better because I got so many compliments from the gay guys saying my face looked "beat" which means it looked really good lmao. 

-And I wish I taken a full picture of my outfit on Friday night because I had so many compliments and I was excited because I wasn't sure if people would think my outfit was odd! 

-I wore a black dress that I found for dirt cheap at Ross with a polka dotted scarf tied around my neck with the long part hanging in the back creating a "choker" effect and 4-inch black platform Steve Maddens (my most comfy shoes). I really liked it! 

-This picture came out terrible because it was with my phone in the car, and the flash washed out my makeup (& my scarf fell forward)! But I will have to recreate the look because it turned out really great and was Kim K inspired! =P 



 I will list what products I used when I recreate the look! 

-My friend Ricky and I (mainly ME) look a little swollen here because it was extremely hot and humid in Houston! The humidity literally collects on your skin! My hair was soaking wet when we left the parade around 10:30pm.

-I got a lot of compliments on my red lipstick! It's crazy how it attracts people to come talk to you! I have loved red since I was a little girl because my grandma wore a red Estee Lauder lipstick every SINGLE day! =) And in high school I followed her example. Now I like to switch it up a little more, but love it non the less!

-My Betsey Johnson earrings gave my slightly pin-up look a pop of color for summer! And the Halter dress is actually a dress I borrowed from a friend. I thought it was from Guess and I was so shocked that it was actually from Forever 21!  

Kristendoll

No comments:

Post a Comment