Wednesday, July 6, 2011

PROBLEM!

Ok so I know I posted about the Revlon photo-makeup (which I love) but... I have a bone to pick about it. I have seen that a lot of bloggers love it and use it, as do I, but there is one problem! I have been using it daily (which is not what it is intended for). WELL, I have paid the price because it is messing up my skin. I couldn't figure out why my skin has been looking so dry and why my pores feel so congested. Well, I live in Texas and it is SUPER HOT, and I walk a couple miles a day because my school's campus is one of the largest in the nation! Well, that means I sweat and that makeup has been clogging my skin up MAJORLY! Nonetheless, it is still amazing for those days/nights you know you need to look FAB for pictures! =)



This make up is not intended for daily use, and the rules should really be followed! I figured since I take amazing care of my skin I would be ok- and that's a negative ghost rider! lol my skin has been jacked up! I switched back to using my physicians formula since it is supposed to keep this type of thing from happening... and in just a few days my skin quality has already improved DRAMATICALLY! 

Also I just ordered this make-up from Canada that my best friend, who does free-lance make up and hair and is a model, LOVES! She never uses anything else and I have seen her with it for YEARS! It's a brand called Yves Rocher and you can no longer buy it in the U.S. BUT it is wonderful!

It is mousse-like and very creamy but not oily. It makes your skin look very smooth and flawless. The coverage and staying power is amazing, and I have no clue why they don't sell it in the U.S. because it's the best stuff I have ever used! LOVE IT! It blends amazingly- I was trying hers for texture, not color and it easily blended to my skin even though she has skin two shades darker! I am absolutely in love! 

 
Currently it is on sale for $12, and they also gave me a FREE gift! Typically it is $22, but my friend said they always have sales and deals! I am so excited to get mine in the mail! =D I ordered it in their lightest shade of Beige 100 for very light complexions!

 You can order online here: http://www.yvesrocherusa.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment