Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Luscious Lips

Ok sooo I have really bad allergies as I mentioned in another post, and as a result of this my lips are always dry, flakey, and cracking. I have tried carmex, the regular chapstick, soft lips, and other various lip balms. About two months ago when my mom bought some sunscreen it came with a free Neutrogena lip moisturizer. 

This is the worst picture ever because my phone, office lighting, desk, and the color of the packaging were not cooperating-- but here's a general idea of what chapstick I am referring to.

This has to be the first product I have used that actually moisturizes my lips without them drying off the instant it is no longer applied. it doesn't get cakey and peel like other products and helps my lips actually heal! It has been a life saver! 

This one says "Norwegian Formula" on the tube and has an SPF 15 which is perfect for the Texas summer! 

I thought this picture was classic from a few weekends ago at my best friend Ricky's (in picture) niece Gracelynn's (on right)  1st Birthday party!I am holding my best friend Diana's beautiful daughter Kamilah! She is my angel, and like a niece to me! These Princesses look so precious with Kamilah in her polka-dotted dress and Gracelynn in her tutu! 

2 comments:

  1. Interesting - I've never tried Neutrogena's lip balm. I've used Carmex and the Yes To lines before as well as Soft Lips. Cute photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it! It is the only thing that helps my chapped lips! Thanks, I love them! =P

    ReplyDelete