Thursday, July 14, 2011

Another Thursday

So this morning at work I decided to take pictures of myself because no one is in the office. My pictures in the lighting we have here always come out odd looking. 

-I woke up on time this morning and decided to curl my hair, but the humidity here is terrible! I live fairly close to Houston, and in the mornings my hair has no chance when curled because naturally my hair is board straight! So instead of getting frizzy with humidity it gets flat and straight! =( 

-I did my makeup quickly since I had trouble picking out an outfit this morning. I just threw on a light coat of physician's formula foundation, a swoop of liquid liner over my eyes (I don't remember the brand, I found it at HEB), a light coat of Maybelline falsies mascara, and my NYC lipstick in 316 blossom... For more dimension in color I put a coat of my elf lip-stain in birthday suit in the center of my lips, and a clear gloss on top! I also put my sugar bronzer in the hollows of my cheeks (but very lightly)... They no longer make this bronzer, so I stocked up on it a few years back.


So since my nails were lasting pretty well and I was able to keep up with them and glue them back on if one popped off, I decided to cut them short. The long nails were bothering me and I personally like them shorter. I have terrible real nails so even if I have my nails short I'd rather them be fake, They look so much better! My hands are lying on my Bermuda-length lace leggings I purchased at Marshall's a few years back, and I am wearing a purple H&M dress my friend bought me in New York!

LOL you can see my slimfast in the background =P

5 comments:

  1. Wow, we're almost neighbors. I'm in the Austin area. I was dying when I read the HEB. I used to work in their cosmetics department up here. Small world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! That's crazy! Yeah I am an Aggie so you can guess where I live! I love HEB, we have three where I live right now, but I hate that we don't have them in the Dallas area where I am from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom still works there and I know they've wanted to move into the Dallas area. I'm certain they're still working on it. They I believe added a distribution center to work towards that as well as have put in I believe some of the Central Markets to test the market.

    It's hard with Dallas having a lot of other grocery/drug store chains. In Austin they ran out everything except Randall's from the Safeway chain of stores. Personally though I do miss the competition. I'm not too keen on monopolized markets LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. That's why I HATE Walmart... I only go every once in a while bc it's the closest store to my house. I love central market! There is one in Dallas that's been there for years, and it's amazing!

    My mom is a big time cook, she cooks without preservatives and all sorts of exotic foods, and loves central market, and wishes we had HEB in the DFW so she didn't have to go to several stores to get what she needed (since she likes to buy meat with out additives, and various brands not carried in regular grocery stores).

    I personally like our HEB because they have Sushi chefs, and if I want a quick/ reasonably priced sushi roll at 3am, I can hit up HEB! LOL They make the rolls daily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you wear white nail polish, too! Didn't think many did... IDK why... it's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete