Monday, July 18, 2011

Rainy Monday

This weekend I went home for an early weekend on Thursday evening. I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan, but I didn't get to go to the midnight showing this time! Usually, I go with my roommate, but I decided to wait until Friday evening! It was amazing! I would have crashed out if I went to the midnight showing.


This weekend I went shopping with one of my good friends, and I bought her daughter Hailey this shirt from F21 because she has called me bear her whole life! =P lol. 


I also bought the three of us these necklaces for $1.50 (since my nickname is bear and they were so cheap). I bought pink ones w/ gold chains for Hailey and I and my friend Priscilla wanted a turquoise one with a silver chain. 


 I hate spending money because I am really trying to build up my bank account, but I have been taking 6 hours of school this summer session, and working two jobs so I decided to splurge a little and buy myself some coral heels from Bakers! They were actually on sale for $69.99! I wanted something fun and summery! 

No comments:

Post a Comment