Wednesday, June 1, 2011

HAPPY HUMP DAY!

Happy HUMP DAY! I Just enjoyed a relaxing FOUR day weekend! I hope everyone else had a relaxing Memorial Day weekend! I enjoyed going home and spending the weekend with my family, eating some delicious food! My dad made an AWESOME homemade grilled chicken-pesto pizza! It was DELISH! 


On Saturday my family and I went to a famous restaurant in Ft. Worth called "Joe T Garcia's"! It is humongous and the landscaping is beautiful! They make really amazing margaritas, and I am not a big margarita person, but these are perfect! 
I also bought this Revlon nail polish at Walmart this weekend called "Cloud" and I looooove it! The picture doesn't do it justice! 

 I'm also a HUGE fan of Maybelline mascara! No other brand seems to work as well! I have tried everything from expensive lines like Two-faced and Cargo, all the major department store brands, and of coarse all the drugstore brands... BUT no one does the trick quite like Maybelline!

Yet, for some reason I still have not tried the falsies lash mascara! SO, I can't wait to try it!Even my mom bought some! She and i have tried everything together and we always go back to our beloved Maybelline mascara! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment